Eating humble pie is like eating liver. It does not taste very good, but it’s good for you.
Some facts about humble pie:
- Ego and humble pie do not mix. They are like oil and water.
- Ingredients are:
- It can only be served in relationships. You can’t eat it alone.
- After eating it, you will feel good.
- The more you eat, the wiser you get.
- It’s a nutrient dense super-food for your mind.
When the greater good is at stake, when your ego is stoking you to fight, it’s better to use the benefit of time, patience and love and eat some humble pie.
Warning: This will feel awkward at first.
However, when it becomes habit, you’ll wonder how you lived without it.