Since you were a child, you’ve dreamed about “doing what you love, what you’re passionate about”. You see yourself working in a Utopian world where work doesn’t even feel like work, you are good at it, you enjoy doing it moment to moment, day after day, year after year, and you feel successful, valued and loved.
At this point in your life, what is your response to the following statements, “yes or no”?
- I can control the busyness of my life.
- I do not feel pressure to do what everyone else is doing.
- I am not stressed to keep up with my neighbors, friends and family.
- My self-worth is not derived from status symbols, i.e. car, house, zip code, job title.
- I can suppress the need to get even when someone hurts me.
- I am not afraid of anything.
- I feel important.
- I don’t care if people like me.
- I am not driven by my career.
If all your answers were “no”, then you’re at the right place. You found this page for a reason, and I am grateful you are here.
In 2013, all my answers were “no”. Now, they are “yes”. What changed? Me.
Now, I understand my unique ability to use for good in the world. I love the work I do. I have better relationships with others. I am a happier person. I am a generous and grateful person, no matter my circumstances. I have a calm, assertive posture in life.
I have found life’s holy grail. I’ve built my one craft I apply many different ways to many different problems. Block by block, it’s become my work that does not seem like work, and I’m living a life of significance. As a result, I’ve become a Jack of One Trade™.
I want the same for you. To start your adventure, I ask for only two things:
- Make a commitment to The Fordriven™ Process.
- Read about it by clicking here.
- Your transformation requires incremental progress, and The Fordriven Process provides the framework for it.
- Great things are accomplished step by step.
- Have skin in the game by investing $10/day to your brighter future with a MindWolves membership.
- Building your craft and living a life of significance is priceless, but you can do it for only $10/day.
- After the first year of your adventure, by continuing your journey and renewing your membership, you’ll receive the following incentives annually thereafter:
- 50% off the annual membership value, i.e. only $5/day.
- 30% of the annual membership value will be directed to the charity of your choice.
Here’s what you get with a MindWolves membership:
- Complementary enrollment to the MindWolves blog, The Pack. You’ll receive an e-mail when a new story is published every Sunday morning.
- Open invitation to be a guest author at the MindWolves blog.
- Exclusive access to the MindWolves app.
- Annual assessment and analysis using the proprietary, confidential MindWolves Awareness Assessment.
- Unlimited “Jack of One Trade” Q&A.
- Coaching on your journey with The Fordriven Process. We will figuratively “hold your hand” on your quest to build your craft.
- Weekly coaching via meaningful collaboration using Slack.
- Monthly coaching via”face to face” meetings using Zoom.
When you’re part of the greater MindWolves pack, it also means you’re part of a smaller pack, a small group of 3-4 people. Every member is connected with a common purpose and are aligned with their mission, that is to find their dream job and do work that really matters, i.e. to find life’s holy grail.
Each small group has a leader that will facilitate the journey of connection and transformation. The structure is simple and commitment burden is light:
- Daily morning and evening rituals, about 5 minutes each, using Google Keep (or equivalent journal)
- Weekly small group meet-ups using Slack, about 5-15 minutes each
- Monthly meetings using Zoom (or equivalent audio/video capability), about 30-60 minutes each.
A MindWolves Membership is not for everyone. We are very selective. Perhaps the time is not right now, but maybe in the future.
Please inquire to find out. We look forward to hearing from you.