Since you were a child, you’ve dreamed about “doing what you love, what you’re passionate about”. You see yourself working in a utopian world where work doesn’t even feel like work, you are good at it, you enjoy doing it moment to moment, day after day, year after year, and you feel successful, valued and loved.
At this point in your life, what is your response to the following statements, “yes or no”?
- I can control the busyness of my life.
- I do not feel pressured to do what everyone else is doing.
- I am not stressed to keep up with my neighbors, friends and family.
- My self-worth is not derived from status symbols, i.e. car, house, zip code, job title.
- I can suppress the need to get even when someone hurts me.
- I am not afraid of anything.
- I feel important.
- I don’t care if people like me.
- I am not driven by my career.
If all your answers were “no”, then you’re at the right place. You found this page for a reason, and I am grateful you are here.
In 2013, all my answers were “no”. Now, they are “yes”. What changed? Me.
Now, I understand my unique ability to use for good in the world. I love the work I do. I have better relationships with others. I am a happier person. I am a generous and grateful person, no matter my circumstances. I have a calm, assertive posture in life.
I want the same for you. Learn about the journey we can take together.