At MindWolves, we’ve figured out a process to help you find life’s holy grail, and we’d be grateful for the opportunity to “hold your hand” throughout the journey. It’s called The Fordriven™ Process.
While it’s true that beliefs influence behavior, the inverse is also true. Behavior drives beliefs. New behaviors shape new beliefs.
In other words, new habits till the soil of your heart which opens you up to forgiveness. Forgiveness is an emotional need we all have, whether we realize it or not:
- The need to forgive ourselves
- The need to forgive others
- The need to be forgiven
Only then can we live a forward-driven life, rather than one looking in the rear-view mirror. That’s what Fordriven™ means.
Changing behaviors, changes beliefs, which unlocks the door to forgiveness and empowers us to feel successful. Success, in this context, is defined as the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.
The Fordriven Process is a system to transform your life. The starting point is an awareness assessment to baseline where you are today. By developing good habits, you will become Fordriven to find life. Through trial and error, you’ll be “refined by the fire” and eventually cross finish line to claim your reward, life’s holy grail, becoming a Jack of One Trade™. Continuous monitoring, learning and improvement of your mind-heart balance is required.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are some good habits to consider?
- Do the right thing
- Lifelong coachability
What does becoming a Jack of One Trade feel like?
- Building my craft, leveraging my unique ability
- Character-based, not position-based
What does living a Fordriven life mean?
- Everyone needs to be forgiven. Forgive yourself. Learn from your mistakes.
- Everyone needs to forgive. Forgive others. Let it go. Don’t let the offense control you. Rather, let it refine you.
- Everyone needs to drive forward. The past is in the rear view mirror. It can not be altered. The future is a blank canvas awaiting your masterpiece.