Are you depressed? Are you unhappy with yourself? Do you want more out of life? Then you’re at the right place. You found this page for a reason.
In 2013, I was exactly where you are today. Now I am living life to the fullest and understand what true joy is. No matter what life throws at me, I can handle it in a calm, assertive manner. I love the person I’ve become and understand why I’m here. As a result, I am living life with passion and purpose. I want the same for you.
To start your journey with me, I ask for only two things:
- Make a commitment to The Fordriven™ Process.
- Read about it by clicking here.
- Your transformation requires a daily commitment to make incremental progress, and The Fordriven Process provides the framework for it.
- Great things are accomplished with small, baby steps.
- Have skin in the game by investing $1 a day to your brighter future.
- $1 a day for 365 days a year is just $365, a small price to pay for a better version of yourself.
- You’re going to love You 2.0 so much better than You 1.0. I guarantee it.
Please complete the short form below to inquire about a no-obligation Fordriven 365 subscription. Here’s what’s included:
- Complementary enrollment to the MindWolves blog for which you’ll receive an e-mail update every time a new story is published (about weekly)
- An annual character assessment and analysis using the proprietary, confidential MindWolves Mind-Heart Assessment
- Unlimited “Do The Right Thing” questions and advice
- Unlimited coaching on your journey with The Fordriven Process. I will figuratively “hold your hand” on your quest to find your life’s purpose.
There are flexible payment plans from which to choose, and my preferred payment method is PayPal, an extremely safe and secure way for us to transact.
A Fordriven 365 subscription is not for everyone. I am very selective with whom I choose to take on as a client. Perhaps the time is not right now, but may be down the road. Please inquire below to find out.
I look forward to hearing from you and am excited about the prospect of working with you. Thank you for taking the time to consider working with me.