The Fordriven™ Process is personal control system to transform your life. The starting gate is a mind-heart assessment to baseline where you are today and determine what good habits you need to form. By learning to do the right thing over and over and developing lifelong coachability, you will become fordriven to find life. Through trial and error, you will eventually cross finish line and claim your reward, becoming a Jack of One Trade™. Continuous monitoring, learning and improvement of your mind-heart balance is needed. To live a fordriven life, you must strive for mind-heart equilibrium.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are some good habits to consider?
- Do the right thing
- Lifelong coachability
What does becoming a Jack of One Trade feel like?
- Discover who I want to be
- Character-based, not position-based
What does living a fordriven life mean?
- Everyone needs to be forgiven. Forgive yourself. Learn from your mistakes.
- Everyone needs to forgive. Forgive others. Let it go. Don’t let the offense control you. Rather, let it refine you.
- Everyone needs to drive forward. The past is in the rear view mirror. It can not be altered. The future is a blank canvas awaiting your masterpiece.